Sunday, April 29, 2012

Copics...what's all the hype?

Copics...what's all the hype?  I recently decided to give in and give them a try.  I have to tell you up front in my experience with coloring and other company's markers I just felt defeated-  you could always see lines and I never could seem to keep a steady hand.  Let's just say that I didn't expect much from changing markers but was I ever wrong! These markers may be expensive but they are so worth the cost if you are going to be serious about your crafting and card-making!  Sometimes it seems like they just color for you and take away all of the resistance to coloring your stamped images.  I had been the type of person before that wouldn't commit and buy a stamp if it were just a simple outline because I knew I couldn't make it look great.  Copics have changed all of that for me. I am still by far not a Copic master but I'm not afraid to play with them and try to advance my skills.

This particular image is a digital stamp, from Lori Boyd Designs.  Love her images!! They are just adorable don't you think?  I printed this image using my Canon printer onto Taylored Expressions Choice Snow White Cardstock and then colored with Copics. I love to ink up just as much as the next girl but this was so quick and easy using the digital stamp.  I highly recommend Lori's images-  you can visit her here .

No comments:

Post a Comment