Monday, April 23, 2012

MFTWSC68- Skater Boy


Those close to me know that I have become a HUGE fan of My Favorite Things stamps and dies in the last few months.  By following Jodi Collins' blog I was introduced to the Pure Innocence line and let's just say I fell in love.  As the mother of two boys I hardly ever get to put together "girly" scrapbook pages so it has been so much fun to work with these sweet little girls for my card-making.  With that being said,  I have 5 nephews so I still get to have fun making boy cards.  I was so happy to find the Skater Boy stamp within the PI line @ MFT.  Here is my latest card using this stamp and the MFT Wednesday stamp club sketch, MFTWSC68.  I was pretty happy with how it turned out :)


Supplies used:
Stamps- MFT Pure Innocence Skater Boy, By the Numbers
Dies- MFT By the Numbers
Papers-Doodlebug Designs Boys Only, SU! Basic Gray
Accessories- Doodlebug Designs Doodle Twine- boy assortment, SU! Pumpkin Pie Cordouroy button

No comments:

Post a Comment