Monday, May 14, 2012

Quick Graduation Card

So I'm feeling pretty old this week...my nephew is graduating from high school!  I was just beginning college when he was born so this milestone in his life is really dating me.  :)  We are so proud of him!

On to the crafty details....I have A LOT of stamps in my stash but if there's one event that I'm not stocked for it would be graduation.   I didn't really want to invest a lot in stamps for graduation so I took to the web.  I was thrilled to find this digital stamp offering from Stampin' Up!  I had purchased, downloaded, printed and colored this image within minutes!   I just happen to be a SU! demo so feel free to shop in my online store - you can search for Go Graduate Plus for this particular digital image set. How great is that?  Isn't technology grand!



              Stamps :  Digital- SU! Go Graduate Plus,  Wood mount- SU! Celebrate Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment