Sunday, July 29, 2012

Flipping Out for Papertrey Ink!

Wow...I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted.  It's been a super busy time at work and as much as I'd like to be crafty instead of work....there are bills to be paid.

I was able to catch up a little today with some cards. The picture is not the greatest but I love the summertime feel of this card.



I had seen this gingham technique several months ago and finally got around to playing with it.  I think it adds a perfect summer touch to this card.  You simply use your stripe embossing folder, ink up the raised side with a brayer, run your paper through and repeat with the paper the opposite direction.  Simple!

I also fell in love with a new stamp supplier this month - www.papertreyink.com. Can I just say "Wow!" They have a wonderful selection of clear stamps, coordinating dies, paper and inks.  I'm a sucker for flip flops so when I saw this set it was a must-have.

                      

I was so impressed with the quality of the stamps, the packaging etc.  They have a linked gallery for their stamp sets to provide inspiration and a wonderful blog.  I highly recommend you check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment