Saturday, June 23, 2012

Only a stamper would understand!

While I was home visiting family last month we had a big discussion about the cards I send to them.  My fears were confirmed-  my sisters DO throw my cards away after they get them!  Oh, the horror!  While I get it- I mean what are they supposed to do with them but really?  My mother is the only one that keeps them.  Today I ran across this stamp at a scrapbook store and I just had to have it!  This is officially going on the back of all of my handmade cards before I send them.  Thought you might get a kick out of it too :)


I'm currently working on a new card for the July MFT Guest Designer Contest.  If nothing else, I'm persistent.  More to post soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT. Just in case you didn't get your point across!

    ReplyDelete