Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upcoming Stamp Club Cards

I am lucky enough to share an evening once a month with some great ladies just being creative and having some fun.  It's such a big stress reliever to get together with people with similar interests and getting my craft fix.  I wanted to share today the cards we will making at this month's club night.  If you are in Western Ky you should look us up-  there's always room for a few more :)

Our theme this month is "Sweet Treats"-  Who doesn't love those??



This one might look a little familiar to some of you as this is a case from a Stampin' Up! mini-catalog featuring the stamp set "Bring on the Cake".


This one features "Sweets for the Sweet" by SU!



I just love this simple but colorful card. Makes me want a popsicle! Stamp sets used : SU! "Mouthwatering" & SU! "Sunny Fun"



Last but not least,  a fun accordian card.  This one combines 3 of my favorite things- Glitter, Twine and Cupcakes, of course!


1 comment: